GERMANY

I am enjoying a little bit of creativity today with Germany.  I Googled images of Germany and got this:


Germany google images mashup


Lots of maps, flags, and classic images of Germany, but I wanted the word “Germany” so I googled “Germany word” and got this:


Germany word google results mashup

These images were closer to what I was looking for, but I was now inspired and created these images below – Enjoy.  * Warning - the word Germany is repeated over and over again below :)

Lots of Love, JudiGermany word graphic design the wander weg blogspot 2
Germany word graphic design black red gold the wander weg blog

Germany word graphic design the wander weg blogspot 5
Germany word graphic design the wander weg blogspot 4
Germany word graphic design the wander weg blogspot 3
Germany word graphic design the wander weg blogspot

This entry was posted in ,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your comments are welcome and appreciated. I simply ask that you choose kindness and love to embrace your words and share respectfully and joyfully with others online. Thank you! Lots of Love!